If you have followed our impactful Kickstarter campaign, you'll know that Relio is a handmade product, and demand has been massive. We keep all our manufacturing in Italy, so expect your order preparation to take a few days.
If you are in a hurry, send us a message here so we can prepare it in advance.
Prices shown here are net / without VAT (where applicable).
Studio Plus Kit, with the outer box in *black-wood* color.
Comes with SIX Relio² modules, TWO mounting rods and all the accessories, INCLUDED the cross-polarizers.
This ALSO includes one “Six-Pack” NP-F adapter FOR FREE.
NOTE: The cross-polarizer is considered a consumable accessory: after a set amount of time, the polarizing film will deteriorate due to heat collected from the lamp. We strongly advise you to operate the Relio² at 75% power or less, when using the cross-polarizer. In this way, you'll greatly extend the film life. Replacement polarizing films are available in our store.
WARNING: The USB ports on the SIX-PACK and PLAYGROUND adapters are ONLY FOR Relio² devices (2018-onwards). DO NOT CONNECT ANY OTHER USB DEVICE TO THE SIX-PACK or PLAYGROUND, OTHERWISE DAMAGE TO SAID USB DEVICE WILL OCCUR. We decline any responsibility if such an event occurs when not observing this notice. A copy of this notice will be included inside the product box and on the Product Manual to be read before operation.
The accessories included in this kit are 3D-printed.
How to choose the right color:
- 4000K (Recommended): Generic and color-calibration use (Sunlight emulation in photography and film, color evaluation, review, reading, studying, painting, etc.)
- 2700K (Tungsten): Flares and golden-hour sunset emulation.- 3200K / 3500K: Vintage photography, lighting old paintings, simulating incandescent light.
- 5600K: Co-existence with other professional studio lights (D55, D57, D60)
- UV (Wood Lamp): Painting inspection, special effects, scientific uses
- IR (Infra-red): Painting inspection, scientific uses