If you have followed our impactful Kickstarter campaign, you'll know that Relio is a handmade product, and demand has been massive. We keep all our manufacturing in Italy, so expect your order preparation to take a few days.
If you are in a hurry, send us a message here so we can prepare it in advance.
Prices shown here are net / without VAT (where applicable).
Spare LED MCPCB module to enable on-site LED swaps and repairs by an authorized or trained technician.
Requires the use of tweezers and CPU thermal compound, both not included in this item.
How to choose the right color:
- 4000K (Recommended): Generic and color-calibration use (Sunlight emulation in photography and film, color evaluation, review, reading, studying, painting, etc.)
- 2700K (Tungsten): Flares and golden-hour sunset emulation.
- 3200K / 3500K: Vintage photography, lighting old paintings, simulating incandescent light.
- 5600K: Co-existence with other professional studio lights (D55, D57, D60)
- UV (Wood Lamp): Painting inspection, special effects, scientific uses
- IR (Infra-red): Painting inspection, scientific uses
This is just the LED MCPCB board. Main electronics board is NOT included.