Great news, everyone.
🚀 The Store is now open! 🚀
If you have followed our impactful Kickstarter campaign, you'll know that Relio is a handmade product, and demand has been massive. We keep all our manufacturing in Italy, so expect your order preparation to take a few days.
If you are in a hurry, send us a message here so we can prepare it in advance.
Prices shown here are net / without VAT (where applicable).
[ NEW FOR 2021 – JUST RELEASED! ]
The "Relio Fiber” is a magnetic add-on accessory that transforms your Relio² lamp into a remote light source.
It works by injecting Relio² light inside a flexible Fiber Optic cable.
You can position the Fiber around or behind objects, tape it to movable supports, or position it using the included magnetic holders.
With Relio Fiber you can have a tiny (5mm) light source that is discreet and easy to hide (or remove in post-production).
Best-suited for macro, food, glassware, tabletop photography, stop-motion, slow-motion and experimental FX videography.
The fiber cable tip is 100% waterproof, so you can use it inside water!
[ PRODUCT CONTENT ]
Each Relio Fiber "3x Bundle" package includes:
- 3x flexible Fiber Optic cable (1m or 3m depending on choice) with magnetic cap
- 1x magnetic base with short rod, medium rod and bolt
- 4x ferromagnetic washers to fix the base to a non-ferromagnetic surface
- 6x magnetic+UNC supports to help you route the Fiber across your shooting scene
NOTE: A RELIO² LIGHT-EMITTING MODULE WHICH SUPPORTS MAGNETIC ACCESSORIES (2020 Edition–onwards) IS REQUIRED FOR EACH RELIO FIBER AND IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS RELIO FIBER 3X BUNDLE ACCESSORY KIT.
How to choose Fiber cable length?
- 1m cable: best for artisanal work not strictly related to photography. Produces a slightly higher intensity beam but the CCT drifts by ~250K compared to standard (lensed) Relio light output.
- 3m cable: best for photography-related work. Produces a slightly lower intensity beam but the CCT is comparable to standard (lensed) Relio light output.